PC I...did...it...*clenches teeth*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagueish

Official Terrarian
I finally beat plantera at 3am meanwhile my desk is littered with energy drinks and im sitting here looking like im on cocaine or something because im so tired help me please

i just now beat plantera after what 3 or 4 years of playing i should get off of the internet because i need sleep
I also beat plantera early in the morning xD Congrats on beating her, she's not exactly easy, especially on Expert mode. Now time to do fishron and moon events!

Soon as you get back to playing, Strip the Lizhard Temple of all of its precious traps. set up a mob grinder with those and a tiny bit of either Lava or Honey (I prefer the latter, as the only enemies that resist that don't partake in Invasions), and prepare for Pumpkin Moon, after getting some of that glorious Chlorophyte and making an armor set, and powering up your weapons.

For Pumpkin Moon, try to get all of the drops, then do Frost Moon, and after Frost Moon's Drops, tear Duke apart. Use his gear to initiate the events for 1.3's Lunar Boss ^.^

Soon as you get back to playing, Strip the Lizhard Temple of all of its precious traps. set up a mob grinder with those and a tiny bit of either Lava or Honey (I prefer the latter, as the only enemies that resist that don't partake in Invasions), and prepare for Pumpkin Moon, after getting some of that glorious Chlorophyte and making an armor set, and powering up your weapons.

For Pumpkin Moon, try to get all of the drops, then do Frost Moon, and after Frost Moon's Drops, tear Duke apart. Use his gear to initiate the events for 1.3's Lunar Boss ^.^
Alrighty. I'm still having trouble deciding my class, I started wanting to be a summoner, but then became a mage, then a warrior, now I'm a mage again with some summoning stuff. xD

I started wanting to be a summoner, but then became a mage, then a warrior, now I'm a mage again with some summoning stuff. xD

How I feel about every playthrough because I can never decide.

Nah but, congrats. Plantera is one of my more harder fights, because my method usually is "Tank and Spank" and just keep fighting it. Can't really do that with Plantera.

How I feel about every playthrough because I can never decide.

Nah but, congrats. Plantera is one of my more harder fights, because my method usually is "Tank and Spank" and just keep fighting it. Can't really do that with Plantera.
I killed her with the Cursed Flames spell, magic dagger, optic staff (twins summon), and Demon Scythe.

And here I am wondering how energy drinks help when they always make people overreact/overcompensate for things.

I'm still hammering away at her with my Shadowfire Hexdoll, though i've put aside the attempt to make Chlorophyte armor for the bonus in defense with my Mage :s

I'm still hammering away at her with my Shadowfire Hexdoll, though i've put aside the attempt to make Chlorophyte armor for the bonus in defense with my Mage :s
Shadowfire Hexdoll is good, but try the Cursed Flames spell too. It worked really well for me :p

I normally go pure mage, and, in doing so, wind up getting everything for pure summoner as well. I play with a friend that's in LOVE with Melee and Ranged, and he has a habit of whining a bit when he goes to "Farm for things" as he put it. Terra Blade *WAS* a great sword, and yeah, he made it, but at that time, I had my equipment STACKED and was out-damaging him everywhere.

I think my favourite full arsenal equipment is either Damage Spectre Armor, with full Menacing: "Fishron Wings", "Frostspark Boots", "Mana Flower", "Ankh Shield", and "Celestial Cuffs" or full Tiki Armor with, again, full Menacing "Fishron Wings", "Frostspark Boots", "Papyrus Scarab", "Ankh Shield", and "Pygmy Necklace".

It's utterly horrifying to just walk into an invasion and sit there, occasionally tossing out a razorblade saw to murder a few things, while your Sharknadoes brutally, and VERY bloodily, turn everything into chum and mush.

About the only thing I can't fight with that latter build is My Rival, Duke Fishron.... Seriously, STILL my favourite boss, even after the Moon Itself comes to attack me.

Again, this would have been better as a status. No need to make threads to declare what you're doing/have done in Terraria. You can have your personal introduction thread and you also have your profile for these kind of things.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom