Console I don't understand peoples problems with the controls

salad_den

Wall of Flesh
I have had a chance to play with the 1.4 update of the consoles and can confidently say that the controls are perfectly serviceable and work well. Or it could be me with being a young adult and having played many game with many different control schemes. I would not put it past a younger player or someone that doesn't play many games to find it hard to change from one control scheme to another or even learn a new scheme all together. over the course of the next year I'm sure DR is going to work on smoothing the game out, giving more QoL changes to setting up your schemes (along with finding yourself binds that fit your tastes) and ironing out the bugs and stability issues.

Just take everything here easy, why don't you try that journey mode everyone is hollering about? It'll give you some good space to try out the controls, give them a fiddle to see what you like best, maybe even sandbox out a UI layout you might like, no need to force yourself to power game through all the new content with unfamiliar controls (unless you like that (at least that I can understand))

yeah I guess that it.
(P.S if you can't access the crafting menu and get stuck on the equipment menu you are cycling the wrong way)

Complacency is a cruel mistress. Either that or some other feelings running the risk of interrupting adaptation. I suppose it's best not to let the more pronounced voices dissuade others from jeopardizing an opportunity to get a feel for console 1.4 with major issues ironed out.

Back
Top Bottom