Resolved I found a bug

subdSanders

Terrarian
I found a bug with a fishing rod and other items. Below I am attaching a screenshot. and this bug works with almost all items in Terraria, there is also a bug for infinite resources, and so on.

Here are screenshots - screenshots

Welp it seems you have a pirated version of terraria to me because well no one has reported this at all and it would be noticed, so yeah… and also how is your blocks like that looking like that literally you can see everything so it looks like it isn’t at all the original game…

Welp it seems you have a pirated version of terraria to me because well no one has reported this at all and it would be noticed, so yeah… and also how is your blocks like that looking like that literally you can see everything so it looks like it isn’t at all the original game…
This is bugs!

Yeah it is but it isn’t in the vanilla game it’s not vanilla I’m sure of it so this doesn’t apply, and for what Mystery said how do you replicate it meaning how did you get it to do that
I found a bug in the game, to be more precise, a hole, what is not clear? it's vanilla. I'm from Russia

I found a bug in the game, to be more precise, a hole, what is not clear? it's vanilla. I'm from Russia
Yeah but how did this bug happen, and is it able to be replicated? Because well that’s an unusual bug that has never been reported ever so sorry if I think it’s from a pirated version of a game because that is quite unusual. So when did this start happening?

Yeah but how did this bug happen, and is it able to be replicated? Because well that’s an unusual bug that has never been reported ever so sorry if I think it’s from a pirated version of a game because that is quite unusual. So when did this start happening?
Let's just say, I found a script on the Internet, and I know how it uses holes and game bugs and makes useful things out of it. Now I know how to do it all. I have it all.

Let's just say, I found a script on the Internet, and I know how it uses holes and game bugs and makes useful things out of it. Now I know how to do it all. I have it all.
what do you mean? if you are using something else with terraria well its not supported with terraria so its not a bug with the actual game without those 3rd party tools

As Greybrynn said, this isn't a bug with the actual game.
What this is, is the effect of the 3rd party script you're using.

Terraria's player is simulated fully client-side. That means you can use Cheat Engine and the like to do whatever you want with your guns/fishing rod/etc.

Third-Party programs use this fact to summon 10 fishing lines.

Back
Top Bottom