I Got a Blood Moon Solar Eclipse :D

something to think about:
* there is a blood moon in reallife (earth between moon and sun)
* there is a solar clipse in reallife (moon between sund and earth)

in front ... uhm ... behind ...o_O in front of...! behind the...? :eek:
a...little...bit...con...fu...sing :confused:

Nah, I once had a world where, as soon as I had gotten to hardmode, went The Twins --> The Destroyer --> Blood Moon + King Slime for some reason --> Skeletron Prime --> Solar Eclipse --> Regular night --> Solar Eclipse --> Blood Moon. The least I can say, is that it was an unlucky few nights.
King Slime spawns like pinky does, only on the outer two thirds of a map. With a blood moon, it's no wonder he spawned.

The first two times I tried the pumpkin moon a solar eclipse followed both times... I was starting to think that it wasn't a coincidence.

Pumpkin Moon -> Solar Eclipse -> Blood Moon -> Regular Day -> Pumpkin Moon -> Solar Eclipse -> Blood Moon
OMFG I AM TIRED *faints*

I remeber when i got 2 solars eclipes and 3 bloods moons in a row...

It was long but the game finally gave me the frozen keymold that i did not have... :3

That is rare, and annoying.
If only it was rare. :sigh:

I had a bloodmoon -> eclipse -> bloodmoon. Now that was an awfully long frustrating night. I'm sure there are people out there that had a bloodmoon -> eclipse -> bloodmoon -> eclipse -> bloodmoon once. :D

for me, I use frost moon then solar eclipse than pumpkin moon than another solar eclipse

Attachments

• EYE of CUTHLULU.png
    EYE of CUTHLULU.png
    828 bytes · Views: 92
  • EYE of CUTHLULU.png
    EYE of CUTHLULU.png
    828 bytes · Views: 115
I'm 3 years in the future if anyone is seeing my message but I see yall getting like solar > blood > solar and other stuff similar to that, but experience however leads me to believe my game is glitched and its on my good world. Ok so I have gotten this and all in a row, I don't have proof but its because I didn't expect that to happen, ok so this is what happened Solar Eclipse > Blood Moon > Solar Eclipse > Blood Moon > Solar Eclipse > Blood Moon > Solar Eclipse > Blood Moon. You may not believe it but that's what happened, and if my good world is really glitched, well then I cant play it because I cant stand to fight of solar eclipses and bloodmoons forever.

Back
Top Bottom