I got a Slime Staff today

Neopolitan

Steampunker
I was working on my ice castle in my pre-HM world when i saw it sitting in my lake. I squee'd irl when I found it. On a slightly related note, what's the best event to farm with the Coin Ring for phat stackz of Platinum Coins?

It funny the sheer rng involved. You get players who just get rare drops casually when some spend hours in the most efficient farm possible with no luck :] Summon your slime brethren and slay the might slime of them all!! Go forth!!

Well, I got a random Pinky underground when I was trying to fish with my friend. It luckily dropped the slime staff and to think that I was playing summoner at that time...

Well, I got a random Pinky underground when I was trying to fish with my friend. It luckily dropped the slime staff and to think that I was playing summoner at that time...

Now that just proves rngesus smiles upon you 0.0 share the love!

I was working on my ice castle in my pre-HM world when i saw it sitting in my lake. I squee'd irl when I found it. On a slightly related note, what's the best event to farm with the Coin Ring for phat stackz of Platinum Coins?
Well i am so happy, because you got that rare staff, i am very proud of you.

I'm trying to kill 50 Pinkys for a banner. So far, 6500 Blue Slimes, 3500 Green Slimes, 750 Purple Slimes and about a hundred King Slimes.

... No staff and no banner yet. In-game player clock indicates nearly 40 hours so far. :(

Edit: Got the banner. 7100 Blue Slimes, 4000 Green Slimes, 800 Purple Slimes and 150 King Slimes. All that for 50 Pinkys. Plus the many thousands of Zombies, Flying Fish, etc. that spawn at night and in the rain.
And no Slime Staff either...

Last edited:
i farmed for the slime staff a few days ago

I just used a 1 second timer and slime statue, activated the timer and summoned a deadly sphere, then went afk xD
i made about 3-4 stacks of gel, (Don't remember the amount of banners) 1 slime staff :D

Happy Days (tuber) has a good 'lava pyramid' farm for the lucky coin, coin gun etc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444997746,1444997694][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoops I read it wrong I thought you wanted a lucky coin

I was trying a summoner run (I was planning to skip to the crimson and grab a Crimson Rod) and while I was killing slimes for jail (Using a pickaxe) it dropped one. I was playing with NTerraria, but I doubt that changes anything.

Cool! I have 2 of those. I got one from farming with slime statues, and one from killing a random black slime.

Back
Top Bottom