Console I have a few questions...

punchmypotatoes

Skeletron
I'd like to ask a few questions about console edition.

1. Why weren't the 10 extra inventory slots added in consoles for 1.2?

2. Why wasn't the coin gun added for console 1.2?

3.Why do Ps4 and Xbox One versions get the zoom in and out feature but Ps3 and Xbox 360 don't?

4. Why can't the ocean and space music come to console? I know the console exclusive music was added before 1.2 for PC was announced but still I would the PC versions to come to console because they are 2 of my favorite tracks.

That's all I'm asking. It would be nice if anyone could answer these questions!

Oh, and 1 more thing

That torch bug where if you try to place it on a block it will connect to the wall instead. I thought that was fixed in the 1.03 ps3 update. I read the entire chanhelog and bug is still there! It very annoying!!!

1. I thought it was for chests? Not the players inventory (I'm probably wrong as I'm a terrible person)
2. Its due to a problem with money not stacking properly when in the ammo slot.
3. Its most likely due to last gens restrictions to memory and capabilities compared to next gen which can cope with it a lot easier.
4. It was added in one of the latest patches as far as I am aware since I was able to get them on xbox one.
5. I'm not sure if its a bug or if its meant to do that but it could be due to having a wall on the block you are trying to put a torch on but like I said I'm not entirely sure and someone else could tell you better.

Hope I helped a little :)

1. I thought it was for chests? Not the players inventory (I'm probably wrong as I'm a terrible person)
2. Its due to a problem with money not stacking properly when in the ammo slot.
3. Its most likely due to last gens restrictions to memory and capabilities compared to next gen which can cope with it a lot easier.
4. It was added in one of the latest patches as far as I am aware since I was able to get them on xbox one.
5. I'm not sure if its a bug or if its meant to do that but it could be due to having a wall on the block you are trying to put a torch on but like I said I'm not entirely sure and someone else could tell you better.

Hope I helped a little :)
Hey thanks for the help!

1. Because it would require re-doing the UI for the inventory and also shrinking down the item sizes thus making them harder to recognize.
2. There is an issue with how the gun decides what coins to shoot.
3. As Bounty said, the older systems simply couldn't handle it. Likely an issue with RAM limitations.
4. Probably because they paid to have those sound tracks made and aren't excited about tossing them out? Don't really know, have never heard any statements on that from any official source.

the inventory was also expanded like the chests, but on console, the extra 10 slots were not possible cause of the UI.

because of the UI, this also means we're screwed when it comes to the additional stuff from future updates... meaning we likely won't get chest renaming, visible accessories, dyed accessories, changing clothes at a dresser, etc...

which means we'll never have a true terraria experience, unless they put some extra work into making the proper changes to the UI.

the inventory was also expanded like the chests, but on console, the extra 10 slots were not possible cause of the UI.

because of the UI, this also means we're screwed when it comes to the additional stuff from future updates... meaning we likely won't get chest renaming, visible accessories, dyed accessories, changing clothes at a dresser, etc...

which means we'll never have a true terraria experience, unless they put some extra work into making the proper changes to the UI.
That really sucks.

Its possible that we could get visible accessories. We basically only need one button to toggle it.

Its possible that we could get visible accessories. We basically only need one button to toggle it.

technically, it should be possible for us to get all of those things, cause the mobile version is gonna get an overhaul to the UI so they can get all those things at a later date, apparently.

so i don't see why the same shouldn't be possible on consoles.

technically, it should be possible for us to get all of those things, cause the mobile version is gonna get an overhaul to the UI so they can get all those things at a later date, apparently.

so i don't see why the same shouldn't be possible on consoles.
Honestly I expect they likely will overhaul the UI for this next content update, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom