Game Mechanics I have an idea for a Terraria mod

SomeoneShy

Terrarian
I've been thinking about Terraria tower defense or strategy game, i know there is the Old One's Army event from Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover, but i was thinking in something more complicated, with the player building walls for defense and placing units around the place, the units work independent from summons as they have their own health bar and their weapons and armor can be updated by the player, starting with wood armor and having classes like melee, ranged or mage, another idea i have is special units which are more unique with attacks and skills, as for the enemies that could attack the player, im not sure if they should be unique/new enemies or the normal enemies from events found in the game.
Edit: Someone told me i posted this in the wrong place, so i may delete it and post it in the modding forum

Last edited:
I've been thinking about Terraria tower defense or strategy game, i know there is the Old One's Army event from Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover, but i was thinking in something more complicated, with the player building walls for defense and placing units around the place, the units work independent from summons as they have their own health bar and their weapons and armor can be updated by the player, starting with wood armor and having classes like melee, ranged or mage, another idea i have is special units which are more unique with attacks and skills, as for the enemies that could attack the player, im not sure if they should be unique/new enemies or the normal enemies from events found in the game.
Edit: Someone told me i posted this in the wrong place, so i may delete it and post it in the modding forum
Nice mod idea

Back
Top Bottom