• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Xbox One I have found a way to get infinite hay.

breadpuggs07

Terrarian
I was recently playing terraria on xbox one when i got an item called flower boots. these flower boots allowed me to make infinite flowers, so i tested to see if the sickle item worked on the flowers it produced and it did. So with these two combined you can get infinite hay blocks. im not sure if this is intended or not and i only know it works on the most recent xbox one version. not sure if this is worth a patch but it works.

Greystillbrynnington III

Skeletron Prime
Oh well it creates grass and in order to get hay you need grass, so not a big because you always have infinite hay, it’s just most of the time it’s a very slow process

Top Bottom