PC I have problem with multiplayer, i tired entrer via steam and ip

pedrofarao

Terrarian
I have problem with multiplayer and already tried to enter by ip and steam and my sister already tried to enter by ip and steam when I accept my sister's invitation via steam in and it is loading without stopping I think I'm not the only one to have this problem has to fix multiplayer and launch update to fix multiplayer pelase! I've already hosted it and my sister can not get into steam and ip has the same problem

Last edited:
update:my sister was able to get into my online world and I could not get into her world via steam because would it be? what's the problem? and It takes too long to steam in her world, it's loaded forever.

update:so do not understand now everyone can come to my world more I can not go to the world of my sister or brother and friend via steam and ip

update:now my brother or my brother no longer enter my world is having the same problem connecting to ... always nonstop via steam
[doublepost=1521480211,1521479745][/doublepost]now I enter his world boy is even buggy via steam there's a day that I can enter his world and there's a day he does not enter my world and there's a day I can not enter his world. via steam

Back
Top Bottom