Resolved I like the titles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylerthedragon

Steampunker
The titles are cool, but some are missing some cool background art like the ones Steampunker, Official Terrarian and Pixel Pirate have.

It'd be cool if every title got cool art like that. I don't know why, it'd just look cooler, okay?

Well, I linked my Steam account with this TCF account but I didn't get the Steampunker titles. Anyone knows why?

It'd be cool if every title got cool art like that. I don't know why, it'd just look cooler, okay?
It's probably incentive for members to try and get more titles and participate in the community.
Well, I linked my Steam account with this TCF account but I didn't get the Steampunker titles. Anyone knows why?
Afaik you don't get rewarded the trophies immediately. I think that the system checks once a day and gives them out accordingly.

I am against trophy points, personally. Getting little achievements that do, essentially, nothing here and there are cool, but the whole ranking system just creates problems in the end.

I like unlocking titles to use and then being able to switch around those at will. There were a few cool titles on the old one I skipped past, would have liked to be able to switch around back then.

Yeah, you get a title for each achievement you've earned, so if you want a specific one, you have a specific goal. It's not like the old system, where you had to "farm" trophy points if you wanted a higher tier trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom