Map-Adventure I made a trailer for an adventure map I've been working on for the last three years.

vikygr12

Terrarian
You can watch it here:

All information is in the video description, so I'm not going to repeat everything here, but just to give you a quick idea of what's this all about:

The Wolf's Deliverance is a story-driven adventure map set in the Witcher universe, five years after the events of the second expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. As I said in the title, it took me three years to get it into its current state, and since it's going to be just around seven hours long, it should be no surprise that I have put a lot of effort into every little detail. Even after all this time, I'm still not done with it. As you might have seen in the trailer, the current plan is to release it in Winter 2024. That's right, an entire year from now.

However, it should be said that this is a deadline that I absolutely intend to meet. That's why I made the trailer in the first place. To give myself a time limit. Otherwise, I fear I would end up spending a decade on one map, and I really don't want to do that.

The last thing I'll say is that I'm well aware that the trailer shows very little. That's because the whole purpose was to give you a little sneak-peak into the world and to tell you the release window. I will, however, make more trailers in the future, and as we're going to near the end of next year, they will only get more revealing!

Feel free to ask any questions you have on your mind, I'll do my best to answer them!

Thank you for reading!

Sounds cool. If I was to change one thing in the trailer it would be swapping the use of () for the use of a different character, perhaps ~~ or {} just to make it look fancier.
That's an interesting suggestion, I'll keep it in mind when I make more trailers in the future. Thank you!

Pretty sick, honestly! Honest question: I don't know anything about the Witcher series yet because I don't have anything that can run the games. Do you think someone like me would still enjoy the map?

Pretty sick, honestly! Honest question: I don't know anything about the Witcher series yet because I don't have anything that can run the games. Do you think someone like me would still enjoy the map?
Thank you so much!

No, I don’t think it’s that necessary to be familiar with Witcher games to enjoy my map. There is a lot of focus on the story, which takes place five years after the events of the last Witcher game, so the biggest downside is that the map would spoil the story of the games for you. This would be a shame if you ever get the chance to play the games because I think they feature some of the best stories in gaming.

So, to sum it up, you can play the map when it releases and still enjoy it, but if there’s even the slightest chance that you’ll be able to play the games one day, the map is certainly not going anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom