PC I may have to start over.

Swayto

Terrarian
I had something corrupt my drives resulting me to reinstall windows 11 and drivers thus wiping everything. Is there any way to recover any data that was lost?

Resolved days later. I couldn't recover them from the Cloud but I did find them through OneDrive. I got me 45 hours back.

Last edited:
Did you make a restore point for Windows or have any backups? Terraria does use Steam Cloud so you can check the cloud path to see if there would be any files there. There is also OneDrive which if turned on would store data. Although I wouldn't rely on these since they very commonly corrupt Terraria data by themselves

Did you make a restore point for Windows or have any backups? Terraria does use Steam Cloud so you can check the cloud path to see if there would be any files there. There is also OneDrive which if turned on would store data. Although I wouldn't rely on these since they very commonly corrupt Terraria data by themselves
Onedrive had them. The Cloud didn't save them. I never manually saved them through the Cloud, thought that was an automated process.

i don’t think so, if there are no more terraria files then you may need to
I found them one OneDrive. I even tried using a program that would recover files that were deleted or lost and those files were corrupt. OneDrive came in clutch.

Back
Top Bottom