I NEED AN ARMY

ItzdrEpYT

Steampunker
I am very close to getting to the moon lord (only 2 more pillars) and I would really appreciate some help. I play on switch, so I have to play with switch players. Can someone please help?
EDIT: Because it's my world I get the weapons, luminite, and portal gun, but the money goes to everyone else.

Last edited:
I am going to fight the moon lord today, and would appreciate it if anyone could help me beat him. Bc I've never beat him before, I think I should get all the loot, (portal gun, weapon, and luminite.) but the money and potions and anything I give you is yours to keep.

I am going to fight the moon lord today, and would appreciate it if anyone could help me beat him. Bc I've never beat him before, I think I should get all the loot, (portal gun, weapon, and luminite.) but the money and potions and anything I give you is yours to keep.
Merged your threads as you're only allowed to have one quick hookup thread. Also please read the rules and don't create duplicate posts. Thank you :)

I will make you a hellevator while you do anything else in the world where you want one! And you get every ore I find out of it! I will work for free and all I need is your friend code for switch!

Back
Top Bottom