I need help making a mod!

EDIT IT NOW

Maybe you could have the airship only appear at a certain moon phase
In my opinion an airship has nothing to do with the moon.
A lot of people don’t keep around extras of their tools, and it would be really hard to kill without your equipment. I don’t see that being a very fun mechanic
Yet a pretty challenging one.
He could sell a Club, a strong but slow weapon. It could be a pre-Hardmode slap hand.
Slow swing + Strong KB = B A D
Post-Plantera
Like plantera made that dungeon overgrown.
That would remove the whole post-Plantera dungeon thingy.
Try this,

You can make pixel sprites with it.
P I S S K E L

You really should start with smaller stuff.

I can't really help in direct ways, but I can suggest some things to help you on your journey to make your mod a bit easier to make.

For starters, i'd try making something original instead of inspired. The Starlight River mod excels at this for multiple reasons, one of which is that the mod having original ideas to supplement it's bosses and biomes makes it look a lot more like a mod someone would want to download and play on a normal day-to-day basis.

Nothing's wrong with inspiration, but of course, if you're attempting to make a mod it's better to not dream big as well. When you plan something ambitious, most of the time you cannot execute it well, and it falls apart within a few short months. Do something you're comfortable with, like a custom weapon that shoots a different projectile or a terra blade that shoots multiple beams. Starting small with minor ambition is usually the best thing to do.

Funnily enough, back then I used to have a Terraria mod myself, but it was never released due to high ambition and inspiration, as well as its sole purpose being to compete with Calamity Mod... That was one of the bigger mistakes I had made in this community, so please don't make the same mistakes that I did.

Salutations,
-Runick.

Do us have any idea of what the mod is gonna add?, basic stuff like: The name, weapons, Town Npcs or a new class?
You exactly dont need to start with ''massive'' stuff. Also make a Discord for this ''Mod'' to have a better communication, If us need an extra Spriter i can help a bit.

Last edited:
Do us have any idea of what the mod is gonna add?, basic stuff like: The name, weapons, Town Npcs or a new class?
You exactly dont need to start with ''massive'' stuff. Also make a Discord for this ''Mod'' to have a better communication, If us need an extra Spriter i can help a bit.
That would be great and I got a discord.

Back
Top Bottom