I need help modding Skyrim (Nexus)

I need help installing Nexus mods onto my Skyrim. Ive tried a couple of things, but I can find out what to do. I need a guide for a Windows 8.1 installation, and I cant find anything on the internet, involving Widows 8.1. If you can help me, ill try to fid some way to help you back, weather its leaving a like on one of your posts or following you, just something simple. Thx for any help I can get :dryadsmile:

From the time I spent testing Windows 8.1, I'll say you're quite fortunate to have Skyrim work in 8.1 at all. Not even sure if modding it is possible, but as long as they share the basic directory structure, it should be. Mods go in your game's "data" folder, the easier way to find where it is, is to search for "Skyrim" within your hard disks.

8.1 fickleness when it comes to handling games built for Windows 7 and below are one reason I'm staying with 7 for a couple years - just like I stayed with XP until someone created an emulator for XP games - since many of them don't work in Win7 or are quite unstable when you do get them to work.

And no, the built-in "emulation" Windows does of its previous versions is completely useless - Microsoft needs to leave that to professional emulation programmers.

Back
Top Bottom