I need help updating tmodloader.

Levente Nagy

Terrarian
im bad in installing stuff for PC. I mostly play on console, and thats you know much easier. I cant even download the easiest things. Im searching for people to ease my pain.I really want to play all the coolest mods like tremor, calamity and thorium. A few months ago i somehow downloaded an older version. I only could play Tremor - which i enjoyed very very much - but today afternoon something went wrong. I just clicked on terraria´s icon on the desktop and everything was different. that -- Mods -- Mod Browser -- and stuff just disappeared. I dont know if i did something or my brother but i cant get it back to normal. my whole tremor save is gone. (i think) Can somebody help me?

Dont worry no data is gone, you probably saved a Icon that is the vanilla terraria version. Read this and you should be able to Install it, but before doing that Uninstall Terraria in Steam and go to your terraria folder which is probably located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria and delete everything in it, and then reinstall it in Stem. AND THEN read the guide!
I hope this helps:joy:

Back
Top Bottom