Xbox One i need help with building

can you help me and are you good at building

• Total voters

TheRealNneonZz

Eye of Cthulhu
i want to get good at building so then i can make a huge world that took me months to build so then i feel good with my self
(i swear if i get that world overwrited )
if you could help me with tips or help me in game just msg me here or msg me on xbox my gt is TheRealNneonZz

General tips:
~Use the hammer to get half-blocks and slopes to give the build interest.
~If you are building in a specific biome, try to use blocks that fit with its theme (e.g. Snow Biome - Snow Brick, Boreal Wood; be sure to include other blocks for contrast, but make sure they don't clash).
~Colour pallets - if you're building a tower out of Gray Bricks, try using a different block/colour for the top or for details to stop the colours blending too much.
~Details - using fences can create supports or lamp posts, actuated blocks can be turned into pillars of interesting walls.
~Dont overdo it - sometimes, less is more.
~Experiment - don't be scared to try weird, wacky or strange building methods! Silk Rope painted brown makes a great ladder!
~Finally, do builds in steps - start with a frame, build up the basic shape, sculpt it into the form you want, add details and other little things to make the build yours!

For inspiration, I recommend watching speed builds or playing custom maps to pick up on building techniques. Try BlueJay T Gaming for speed builds - there is some excellent content here! https://youtube.com/channel/UCCuY9pCXJ3baTedV8-KICKg

Final, small things:
-Mark the centre blocks with torches
-Paint can make all the difference
-If you can improve it, do it!
-updates can provide new blocks - make sure to read the changelog to stay up to date!

Whew, that's alot! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom