I need the character walking frames.

Best I can do is tell you to convert all the Player_?.xnb in your Content/Images folder, find the ones you want, bring them all into Photoshop in separate layers. There are plenty of converters, one is in my sig.

Wait, which frames would you need? I have the frames for like every armor in game. Do you need just the walking? Do you need the arms and the body as well? Let me know and I'll give it to you real quick.

Wait, which frames would you need? I have the frames for like every armor in game. Do you need just the walking? Do you need the arms and the body as well? Let me know and I'll give it to you real quick.

Every part of the body. The Regular character. No Armour at all. I'll be adding armour to it. Every single frame

I can't really provide body parts, my bad. If you do want to make an armor based off of a vanilla one, I can help you!

I can't really provide body parts, my bad. If you do want to make an armor based off of a vanilla one, I can help you!

Well I'm spriting for with someone as a developing team. Hmph Based off of a vanilla one.Sure why not? Thought it's already pre-made armour. Though I'm just spriting for the frames for the coder to code. The sad thing is I use paint.ms :/ It's probably a pretty ok Terraria spriting. Sure, I'll take the help.

Back
Top Bottom