Xbox One I really want the daybreak.

namename

Terrarian
If anyone has the daybreak please contact me.

Xbox tag : TheCritical#9248

I will also take the solar eruption. Please and thank you.

There isn't any grinding required for the Daybreak whatsoever, it's basically a free item in progression.
How far advanced is your world and character?
I’m pre plantera and I’m SERIOUSLY struggling with it. I don’t really have to get a the daybreak I just need an ops weapon but the solar weapons are very powerful. Forgot to mention in struggling because I’m a new terraria player.

I’m pre plantera and I’m SERIOUSLY struggling with it. I don’t really have to get a the daybreak I just need an ops weapon but the solar weapons are very powerful. Forgot to mention in struggling because I’m a new terraria player.
Are you on classic, expert, master, or something else?

classic ;-; I’m a huge noob that needs the Terraria wiki for everything
You should try using a wall-piercing weapon with halfway decent range and use blocks to block Plantera's attacks.
I recommend making a minecart loop with traps in the middle and going around on the minecart if you're still having trouble, there's no limit on how long you can take to beat Plantera.

You should try using a wall-piercing weapon with halfway decent range and use blocks to block Plantera's attacks.
I recommend making a minecart loop with traps in the middle and going around on the minecart if you're still having trouble, there's no limit on how long you can take to beat Plantera.
Thank you for the information I will use it.

Back
Top Bottom