PC I thought there would be less desert in 1.4?

Saleh

Terrarian
I heard there would be less desert in 1.4..
I looked at pedguin and chippy stream and they have lots of different deserts and multiple oasis biomes and i didnt see natural entrenace to the desert ungerground.. maybe the world gen is broken. i am not sure.

I like the new desert its cool but why is there so much of it? I like when the desert is 1 not 3 or 4 separate parts.

I don't think that one random world in 1.4 is a good example of what every world will be like. I suggest you wait until the update is actually out before speculating on this sort of thing :p

It's too bad this is the final update.

I think it'd be cool to have MORE desert; an option to choose a desert world would have been a very cool way of changing gameplay experience/difficulty.

It's too bad this is the final update.

I think it'd be cool to have MORE desert; an option to choose a desert world would have been a very cool way of changing gameplay experience/difficulty.
I like big deserts but not when they are seperate into many parts far away from each other.

Also this is not the last update. It is the final major update but not the final update.

Back
Top Bottom