I Uh... Play Trombone. AMA!

What's your favorite videogame (or the first good one that comes to mind) that you however don't plan on ever playing yourself?

What's your favorite videogame (or the first good one that comes to mind) that you however don't plan on ever playing yourself?
This kind of confuses me because I wouldn’t imagine one to have a favorite video without ever not playing it. But I can say that I don’t really have a favorite video game, but top contenders would go to something like Fallout 4 or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, though I would play those again. Did I answer your question—kind of?

This kind of confuses me because I wouldn’t imagine one to have a favorite video without ever not playing it. But I can say that I don’t really have a favorite video game, but top contenders would go to something like Fallout 4 or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, though I would play those again. Did I answer your question—kind of?
Fair. I couldn't really answer that one myself either.

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?

(Minor spoilers for Gravity Falls for those who haven't watched it) What would you do with a time wish?

Edit: Thought of another question to ask... Same reason for hiding it via an Ispoiler!

If you had one, would you roll the Infinity-sided dice?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom