PC I wish we had a release date for 1.4.5

pattoo1234

Terrarian
It says it will release in 2024, but that's a WHOLE YEAR. They can't provide at least a release MONTH? I find it hard to wait for 1.4.5 if there isn't a general time to wait for!

Release windows are bad for companies imo, as long as they're providing sufficient updates and maintaining communication with the community I think it's fine. Terraria devs are perfect at doing just that, if they make a release window and for some reason can't fulfill their promise by that time we might either A. get an unfinished update that isn't what the devs want or B. have it be delayed which will just annoy fans further. Back when Blizzard was a good company they had a phrase "Blizzard Soon™" which was a joke inside the community that basically means "when it's done". This is just a current problem with modern gaming companies and their release dates, we see a lot of unfinished games that are really buggy or missing content when devs should just take their time.

i would say summer 2024. considering its current development as an educated guess.
also good updates take time i would rather have a polished update than a rushed or split one. witch the split update was caves and cliffs problem.

im guessing the update might realese mid summer if that or early fall its better to have a update thats ready to realese then a unfineshed buggy as hell update

Back
Top Bottom