• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC i would like to buy or trade a terraprisma

soupmanz1

Terrarian
i can trade you items or platinum coins i defeated the moonlord so i can give you most in game items

i will also trade for a dessert key or lava conch or magic conch

Last edited:

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Hi soupmanz1!

I'm interested in trading. I can give you the Terraprisma + a bonus item (e.g. Eventide, StarLight, Soaring Insignia, Terrarian)
In exchange for any two of the following items:

* Eucalyptus (Sugar glider pet, first preference)
* Desert Key.
* Star Wrath.

Alternatively if you have a stellar tune: I'll give you all the other empress of light drops including the Terraprisma + 2 treasure bags.
Let me know if you have another offer in mind.

Best regards.

soupmanz1

Terrarian
i have a star wrath but i am sorry to i have none of those other items
don't have any of the other items

i used to have a stellar tune but that world file got corrupted recently so i can't trade it

soupmanz1

Terrarian
Hi soupmanz1!

I'm interested in trading. I can give you the Terraprisma + a bonus item (e.g. Eventide, StarLight, Soaring Insignia, Terrarian)
In exchange for any two of the following items:

* Eucalyptus (Sugar glider pet, first preference)
* Desert Key.
* Star Wrath.

Alternatively if you have a stellar tune: I'll give you all the other empress of light drops including the Terraprisma + 2 treasure bags.
Let me know if you have another offer in mind.

Best regards.
if you are still interested i have the eucalyptus and a star wrath to trade

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Thanks so much for trading (Starlight, Soaring Insignia and Terraprisma for StarWrath, Eucalyptus and Meowmere Minecart)

+1 Rep

Top Bottom