tAPI I would like to make mods with somebody

syaslinskiy

Terrarian
I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing with mods for a while now. I had some ideas for some mods that I would like some help with them, I even started texturing them. I have no coding experience whatsoever, nor any modding experience for that matter. If anyone can help me, please inbox me(if that's possible) or comment I guess.

I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing with mods for a while now. I had some ideas for some mods that I would like some help with them, I even started texturing them. I have no coding experience whatsoever, nor any modding experience for that matter. If anyone can help me, please inbox me(if that's possible) or comment I guess.

I'd love to hear your ideas! I don't mind coding them :p If you don't want to write them here, click "Start a Conversation" underneath my name on the far left of this post :p

Last edited:

I search someone too. I can mod some stuff, but im good at spriting too.

Back
Top Bottom