Mobile Ice Chests?

I've searched several ice biomes on mobile, and have yet to find a single ice chest, I think it might be because the snow biomes are so small but Idk, anyone else have luck?

From the few that I've found, I've noticed they're rather rare. Keep searching ice and snow biomes, and follow all open caves that lead below ground.

Your on the mobile right? I can't find an Ice Chest AT ALL, I even found an abandoned cabin in an ice biome but it had a gold chest instead of an ice chest and had regular underground loot!

Your on the mobile right? I can't find an Ice Chest AT ALL, I even found an abandoned cabin in an ice biome but it had a gold chest instead of an ice chest and had regular underground loot!
I found heaps (iOS). My snow biome wasn't that small, and I searched underground and found almost all the unique items quickly, including blizzard in a bottle. I found an underground house, and there was a boring gold chest with boring gold stuff inside as well. :)

I have only found one trying to get frosts park boots and only found a gun I'm not even gonna use snowball cannon btw if anyone knows when the new update for iOS is do,img out plz tell me

Been litterally digging through a huge underground ice biome and the only chest I've found was a freaking gold chest in the ice biome.. I've been everywhere and nothing

Back
Top Bottom