Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello, i'm pretty sure this is a bug, yesterday spent literally the whole evening looking for one, opened more than 50 blue chests on 3 different maps of different sizes and corruption/crimson. None had the ice machine. So i tried to go on to an expert world, and within 10 chests it spawned.

Again, not really sure it's a bug, but i opened a lot of chests, from different worlds, and none had it in mastermode. Couldn't find anything leading to a change or something in that difficulty. So idk.

If it's not a bug i'm sorry for the trouble. If it's a bug, i hope it helps.

Ice Machines aren't necessarily guaranteed in a world, though it would be pretty rare that this would happen.

There isn't any specific Master mode drop rate for them.

yeah that's what it thought, but i spent more than 10 hours yesterday exploring the ice biome and opening blue chests, i even kept creating new worlds with different sizes to search, but nothing until i tried expert mode instead of mastermode.
It was a little weird.
I mean if the intended spawn rate is like 1%, ok it's not a bug. But if the rate is like 20% or something, there's definitely something weird going on. I got every other item that spawn in chests in pre hardmode like 6 or 7 times each.

Back
Top Bottom