Weapons & Equip Idea For New Items And To make A New Class

The Developers Should Make Gear For Like A Fishing Class Or A Necromancer Class Or Maybe Like A Cook Or Something
Ideas
Fisher Items: Water Vest , Water Hat , Water Boots
Necromancy Items: Criptic Cloak (The Chest Piece) , Grave Walkers (Boots) , Hat Of Ressurection
Cook Items: Apron , Fabric Greaves , Hairnet ? , Steak (Mechanics To The Cook Way Of Damage) The Cook Would Throw A Item On The Ground Click Then They Would Get A Enemy To Step On It Or Throw It At The Enemy And Wait For The Effect To Happen (Effects: Poisen , Burn , Venom , It All Depends On The Food Item)
Hopefully These Ideas Get Made Into The Game

About fishing:
I think that the whole system needs to be looked at and possibly redone. As it stands right now, it's useful for early hardmode cheesing, and that's about it. Your suggestion doesn't really help that problem, though it might be ok vanity.

Necromancer:
Unless done right, it might as well be a worse summoner.

All in all, I don't think that Terraria necessarily needs new classes, and having 3 subpar subclasses doesn't improve the game.

Can’t read the bottom part because every word is capatalised.
Fisher doesn’t need to be a class. All the items u fish up are different classes.
Cook doesn’t fit terraria, if it added items like that thy would have to be ranged.
Necromancer seems like another summoner class.
SHould not be added to game.

Since the developers are removing the Throwing class, or rather merging it with ranged again, I don't think they'd want to add in a bunch more tiny classes to the game, plus you haven't really given any information except the names of a couple of items.

Back
Top Bottom