NPCs & Enemies [Idea]Succubus mod

Yulia11

Terrarian
This mod introduces a new npc, Succubus found standing in underground corruption after defeating 'Sartar', which can be summoned in hell after plantea is defeated. Enemies will not spawn around her.
Already initiated.
She can later move into town and sell several different items and tiles. She also sell 'odd fluid' which give buff 'charmed'.

Dialog:
First time
"So you took care of Sartar before I do. I guess I will hang around."
Homeless
"The power of darkness flow strong down below, but the creatures are of corrupted form."
"Succubus live on the wind, so a house would not be necessary. I do appreciate a soft bed to sleep and have fun at night though."
As town NPC
Male "Can we get this over with?"
Female "What can a big sister do for you today, cutie?"
"I heard of a world of flesh instead of shadow, sounds pretty gross."
"In most places darkness are not as veil"
"Demons are dumb, red devils are dumber. I have heard has no part similar to a brain."
If wizard is present "I and [wizard] once fought against a legion of demons when they invade the surface. He spared Sartar back then."
If you carry any shadow flame weapons "I see you possess the power of the shadow flame. Hell fire are child's play to it."
If dryad is present "I hope [dryad] would understand that not all form of darkness are evil and corrupted."
If you become a succubus "Greetings, sister. Want to have some fun tonight?"

Items/ Tiles:
Shadow heart altar: 3 * 2 tile. Craft several succubus related equipment and the succubus transformation potion.
Odd fluid "It smells erotic" Used in various crafting with shadow heart altar and gives charmed buff which only turns the player's face red.
(If you are male) Gender swap potion for 10 silver.
Equipment shadow stone: Allow you collect spirit of shadow 1/5 chance of soul of night, and boost the drop rate of soul of night to 1.5 times of normal. Also grant minor boost to both regen, damage and defense for each 10 spirit of shadow.
Spirit of shadow: Used in crafting various equipments.
(During solar eclipse) Succubus wings for 10 platnium, which is on the same level as leaf wings with faster ascending and also used for crafting true succubus wings. Can also be crafted with broken bat wings, 10 spirit of shadow, 1 odd fluid and 20 soul of flight at shadow heart altar.
(During blood moon) Succubus claw: An tiny auto-swung, insanely fast melee weapon that cause shadow flame, and drain 10% life.
(After becoming a succubus) Succubus blade: A very fast auto-swing sword with 90 damage, 14 use time, same length as terra blade, 10% armor penetration and drain life and mana the same as damage. Also imflict shadow flame debuff.

Shadow heart: Crimson Heart + Shadow Orb + 1 odd fluid + 5 spirit of shadow: Gives 125% light and unveil all enemies on screen.
Shadow scythe: Demon scythe + 10 Nebula fragment + all 3 shadow flame weapons + 20 spirit of shadow at ancient manipulator. Shoot one shadow scythe that have infinite pierce and go through walls, home in on one enemy then travel in straight line. Max 500 tiles. Cause shadowflame debuff. The succubus shoot three at once for self defense.
Succubus tail: Lunar hook + 4 odd fluid + 20 spirit of shadow at shadow heart altar. 4, max 50 tiles, 50 mph hooks, each with purple heart tip. Each hook emit 150% and can drain mana when touching enemies. Also give a visual of succubus tail
Succubus horns: +20% damage, +17% critical. 10 lunar bars + 10 of each fragments + 20 spirit of shadow + 1 odd fluid at shadow heart altar.
Succubus dress: +240 mana, +20% magical damage, -20% mana usage, +17% magical strike. 10 lunar bars + 10 of each fragment + 50 silk + 10 of each jewelry + 20 spirit of shadow + 1 odd fluid at shadow heart altar.
Succubus high heels: +10% movement speed, -20% magical use time. 15 lunar bars + 15 of each fragment + 20 spirit of shadow + 1 odd fluid at shadow heart altar.
Set bonus: Magical damage heals 2% health and 5% mana, but drop to 60% after calculating defense (so unlike specter, succubus set go through defense first)
Succubus breast plate: +20% melee speed, +12% melee damage, +17% strike chance, +20% penetration, 20 lunar bars + 20 of each fragment + 20 spirit of shadow + 1 odd fluid at ancient manipulator.
Succubus boots: +20% movement speed, shadow dodge, 15 lunar bars + 15 of each fragment + 20 spirit of shadow + 1 odd fluid at ancient manipulator.
Set bonus: Double tap left or right to latch on an enemy, deals 50 damage with use time of 40, 50% armor penetration, heals both life and mana 33% of damage and become invincible for 1s to melee damage every time drain happens. Stop when the enemies die, move away, use an item, or hit by other enemies or projectiles.
True Succubus wings: Succubus Wings + 10 lunar bars + 10 of each fragment + 50 soul of flight + 2 odd fluid at ancient manipulator. Grant same speed as fishron wings, same height as solar wings and double type up to ascend at 500% while dealing 30 collision damage and 1.5s of invincibility, without ability glide, and cannot hover.

Succubus heart: Demon heart + 20 spirit of shadow + 5 odd fluid at shadow heart altar. Give a special slot to equip essence, which can be dropped at 1% from normal enemies, 50% from rare enemies like pinky and 25% from bosses after the succubus heart is consumed. For example, Slime Essence give extra jump height, bounce on water, negate fall damage, latch on enemies like slime mount but lower damage. Pinky has no movement deduction and change height to 2, king slime summon guard similar to baby slime. Slime mount makes the player bigger than normal with double the damage of normal slime mount while give extra slime guard. Also change visual and behavior of tail, wings, other mounts and remove horns. Can be consumed in a pre hard-mode world. New players created with the mod enabled have them.

Succubus potion: 2 gender swap potion + odd fluid. Force player to become female and permanent succubus tail, true succubus wings and succubus horn visual (but only usable with them equiped). Succubus npc will sell you extra equipment and changed dialogs for various npcs. Only effective with shadow heart, either succubus sets, true succubus wings and succubus tail equiped, but force gender of player into female anyway.

The crimson counter part is demoness.
Edit: the potion can be reversed by gender swap potion and the succubus heart is only effective when player is female.
This is intended for tmodloader and not actually the main game, though welcomed to be included (and unlikely)

Last edited:
Hmm, you'll get more input on ideas in the player suggestions forum. Maybe you can report your thread and have the moderator move the thread there

Back
Top Bottom