PC Ideas for mods

L0ngG0ne

Terrarian
Hello fellow terrarians!I know that people may have created these types of posts before,but I just want to make sure people notice that they can do this.I am creating this thread so that people could give ideas for mods,and I know this may be irrelevant for this subtopic area,but It's about mods so I guess it should fit in...Anyways just comment on this post if you wish to give a idea for a mod.I might get hate but I don't really care...

I'll put my idea first:A weaponized terraria mod which adds lots of types of weapons.
One of the weapons I guess I would put in is a combination of the Terra Blade and the Influx Waver because I believe there is a minor debate between them both.
It would fire rapidly and have the same projectile of the Terra Blade,but the projectile would have the same special as the Influx Waver's projectile.I also suggest that you would need 10 solar bars (Luminite bars + Solar Fragments) so combine the weapons so the character doesn't become too op.
The rest of the weapons you add can be anything you imagine if you create this mod.Thank you if you create this mod! :D
2013-10-15_00001.jpg

I would really like flesh colored Mannequins/Womanquins, preferably without the stand. Also, might as well add eyes to them.

This would not only help a lot in populating maps but could pave the way for easier sprite comics.

Oh, are we posting ideas in this thread? Perfect. I'd love a mod that stops the creation of spider nests. Would prefer it if the stylist spawned elsewhere, but that isn't required.

Back
Top Bottom