Items Ideas for the 1.3.5 update

5.Y.3.T.

Terrarian
One day I was hanging out with my friends, figuring out what to build next. The idea we came up is a conveinence store, but unfortunately we don't have anything to sell. So, that's why I am gonna suggest that to have a new NPC, the conveince store staff, that sells all kinds of drinks and a vending machine. The drinks are buff potions that can provide one buff and one debuff (for example, a swiftness and weak) and each can be sold by the NPC. The vending machine is like the staff, but it can only sell 3 kinds of drinks each in-game day, which the drink sets will reset when 4:30 is reached. The machine should cost 1 platinum, and each drink sold by the machine should cost 3 silver. Also. the drinks should cost 50 silver each from the staff. Well, these are just some suggestions for the 1.3.5 update, and we haven't think of this so much.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure about the Convenience Store Staff, but I'm absolutely sold on the vending machine idea (maybe it can be sold by the Merchant after a mechanical boss has been killed)!!! I think that'd be so cool! :D

Back
Top Bottom