PC If you had to pick one npc to brutally boil in a pit of Lava, which one would you choose?

How dare you disrespect the golfer! If you had gotten a ceetain amount of points at golf then he would sell golf chests to you and the golf cart, the best duke fishron cheese ever

Anyways i would kill the stylist since theyre incredibly rude and upset all my npcs, and i dont even care about the hair thing i would rather just keep my hair

True. Goblin+Mechanic for Cave pylon is better tho imo.
underground tundra makes them both happy but idk if the cave pylon works there? i don't think i've ever seen them sell it when i move them there

I'm not going to say which item since if I did, it would most likely cause controversy.
ngl i feel like i could guess

Dye trader.
Somehow, he always shows up when you desperately need a different NPC
just build more npc prisons LOL

Do I have to just pick one?

Anyone that lies.

Any of them that can't defend themselves against the slime or other basic critters.

Any of them that just stand around and do nothing but waste space.

Any of them that have an attitude without a good reason in the long run. And I mean a morally decent good point in the end that actually is a benefit emotionally or mentally or spiritually etc.

Any of them that talks about crazy s***.

I wish you could make your own NPCs.

Anyone that lies.

Any of them that can't defend themselves against the slime or other basic critters.

Any of them that just stand around and do nothing but waste space.

Any of them that have an attitude without a good reason in the long run. And I mean a morally decent good point in the end that actually is a benefit emotionally or mentally or spiritually etc.

Any of them that talks about crazy s***.
This is literally all of them. I'm not kidding, there isn't one that doesn't fit this description lol

Because I hate fishing so much that I would kill a kid over it. Don't quote that lol. I know the dye trader is kinda rude, but I think dyes can really help your outfit.
Edit: I just saw your name and now I see why you're defending him lol. Also welcome to the forums

Last edited:
Because I hate fishing so much that I would kill a kid over it. Don't quote that. I know the dye trader is kinda rude, but I think dyes can really help your outfit.
Edit: I just saw your name and now I see why you're defending him lol. Also welcome to the forums
wHaha yes this is the first piece of angler hate i see so i am here to defend, i do like to dye my stuff very much but i just hate ho at the pace i go i must pick up the dye ingredients and save them so i can look good

Yeah, it is kinda annoying that he only sells 2 dyes at the start and it's not very fun to look for plants. You might have just changed my mind

Because I hate fishing so much that I would kill a kid over it. Don't quote that lol. I know the dye trader is kinda rude, but I think dyes can really help your outfit.
Im quoting that
Also fishing is good, even better with mods!
Best way to waste time and get 3 Bass.

Goblin Tinkerer. And I have a theory to show how evil he is. If he betrayed the goblin army, why wouldn't he betray you? Like Ephialtes, he will live forever as a traitor.

But how can he defeat YOU? You slaughtered an army of his own kin so he plays it safe. He falls in love with the person who created mechanical abominations and steals your money through over priced reforges, sometimes even worse than it used to be. He's collected dozens of platinum, hidden away and secure.

In conclusion, I think the Goblin Tinkerer is evil and actively scheming behind your back. But that's just a theory, a GAME theory

Back
Top Bottom