I'm a cat, ask me anything!

"Well that makes sense, some of my old and gone friends liked to just constantly use their power to control roaming zombies and skeletons, but you would undoubtedly be much harder to control due to your sentience. and where are my manners! I am Blight."

"Well that makes sense, some of my old and gone friends liked to just constantly use their power to control roaming zombies and skeletons, but you would undoubtedly be much harder to control due to your sentience. and where are my manners! I am Blight."
Heh, yeah. Um, it’s nice to meet you, Blight, but I’m afraid I’ve forgotten my name. Most refer to me as ‘Dragonfire’, sor some odd reason.

"Well that name is nice. So people have questions for you here? How is it like having no other creatures attack you like they would attack a normal person?"

"Well that name is nice. So people have questions for you here? How is it like having no other creatures attack you like they would attack a normal person?"
It’s significantly easier to make friends with them, and most of them are nice enough when you get to know them.

Back
Top Bottom