I'm a cat, ask me anything!

Makes sense. I wasn’t really sure how to react to that, considering the fact that I’m reluctant to say the name of the state I live in

I was just making sure. Anyway, this is a gorydamned ama not a chat room.

Exactly, how many letters are in your signature (Subtracting the words in brackets)

Sometimes my jokes make no sense.
How would you feel if, ignoring the many federal laws it would break, Jo Biden rang up your phone. "Yo, be the VP."

*Kid refuses to get out of the car and go to school*
*Mom asks a nearby officer for help*
*Officer politely demands kid to go to school
*Kid refuses*
*Officer says he will go to school now and some kind of gas into the backseat shattering the window and filling the car with said gas*
*Kid, obviously, gets da :red: outta der*
*Mom thanks officer for their assistance*

Ok, now i'm in less of an idiotic mood. Do I have any real questions. What games do you play if any at all?
Also, PS or Xbox

ps, Xbox tends to annoy me, and I play a lot of games, and the most notable ones being Terraria, Minecraft, Among Us, Cattails, Stardew Valley, Pixel Gun 3D, and No Man’s Sky. Oh, and Ark: Survival Evolved, it’s got dinosaurs

Do you know de wae - Imgflip

Let me guide you on the correct path to enlightenment, to the path of truth and salvation. To the path of endless joy and fulfillment of wishes. A path of ease and accessibility. You are lucky, you have not strayed too far from the true path, you can still be set right.

Back
Top Bottom