Mobile Im a noob and need help!

Hi so im new to terraria and I need some help. So far I have full wooden armor, wood tools, a house that the guide npc has moved into, and a bit of tin. What would be my next step? Could you link some good beginner guides? Thanks!!!!

Okay, just go exploring in the underground. Mine basically all ore you see, and keep an eye out for these house structures with chests in them. They have good accessories like a double jump or a movement speed boost. Also look for these heart shaped crystal things. They increase your health.

if you need more help, just refer to this Getting started

Okay, just go exploring in the underground. Mine basically all ore you see, and keep an eye out for these house structures with chests in them. They have good accessories like a double jump or a movement speed boost. Also look for these heart shaped crystal things. They increase your health.

if you need more help, just refer to this Getting started
Yes, agree. The Terraria Wiki is your friend! And it's very helpful.

But, so, yeah, look for treasures, mostly underground, but also try to scout the surface more too. You can find interesting resources, as well as sometimes treasures too, near the surface. and some areas maybe just look right, to build an outpost to help scouting further, or to build a town there as well.
Also build more houses in general, so more new NPCs can move in, as soon as you fulfilled their condition to move in.

don't worry too much about stuff at first, just have fun, and enjoy the adventure. IMO.

Hi so im new to terraria and I need some help. So far I have full wooden armor, wood tools, a house that the guide npc has moved into, and a bit of tin. What would be my next step? Could you link some good beginner guides? Thanks!!!!
Hi @riverisgood123 welcome to the forums. I moved this out of the Crossroads section (that section is not for asking for help). I wasn’t sure if you were playing on PC or mobile so I took a guess and moved this to the Mobile In-Game Support Section. If you‘re playing on PC, just let me know and I’ll move it to PC In-Game Support section Instead.

Back
Top Bottom