1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Samrux

Samrux Santa Claus

I'm a paladin, I'm on a mission.

Alive is no more, dead is no more. My breath is cold, my body deformed. Hundreds of the other damned screech above. They tear each other apart until there is no flesh left in bone, yet they continue unhindered. I have awoken in the darkest of chambers, and this must be Hades. But the beat-up walls feel familiar, and the light of a single candle calls to my soul.
    I dread. What has become of me? Am I now a monster? Was I not sworn to destroy them?
    The screams haunt me from above and within. There is no escape. What am I do to? May the water spirits have mercy, may they help us.

How long has it been?

I'm a paladin.

What have I done, oh spirits. I am but like a beast, and lost to myself. An opening was made high above. The scattered rays of a shielded sun taunt me, for their force repels my being of darkness.
    I have killed a man.
    The damned cry out as a single voice, and I must join them.

I'm on a mission.

The cultists, scums of the land, how dare they. I have seen the marks, and now I see clearly; their dark magic plagues us, it sustains the prison of suffering we dwell in.
    This was their sacrifice. We were the sacrifice to their ancient lord.
    Did I not stop them? I couldn't stop them. Forgive me.

Time is a well, time is an ocean.

There have been many visitors, their garb and weapons never the same. They're never talkative. They like to lay dead on the floor.

Time is a lie.

My king, what have you done. Your legions and sigils were a falsehood. Did you ever think of those you cast down here? Did the rituals satisfy your true desire?
    A life serving hypocrisy. A bastion turned into eternal dungeon. Cursed be your soul.
    You were always one of them.

No hope for humanity. Nothing left to profane. They deserve it. Now I'm the monster.

I'm the m͑ö́n̷ste̗r.͔

2. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

3. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

I read it like a song, and it fits! Neat!

Samrux likes this.
  4. Godley

Godley Terrarian

Amazing.

Samrux likes this.
  5. NBRI

NBRI Terrarian

Is that what it is? Do I have to kill the Lunatic Cultist(and/or Moon Lord)???

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!