Im bored... Wanna play terraria??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zitho

Official Terrarian
Hello!! i am very bored and was woundering if anyone wanted to play terraria! reply to this and ill reply back ASAP, and also i would enjoy a mic to talk to you with :)don't have to had a mic.

All the moderators are welcome ;)

Oh yea i dont play with mods (tmodloader) :/

:joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:

You already have a Thread in this section for looking for other players to play with, please use your original Thread and do not create anymore in this section: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/anyone-wanna-play.68525/ If someone is interested in joining you, they will reply saying that they want to play.

I appreciate the invitation to join your playthrough that you've stated to the staff., but I do not do multiplayer in Terraria in general. I mostly play Single Player on games outside of work. It's difficult for me to coordinate multiplayer with anyone because of real life responsibilities as well.

1: learn to spell. 2: stop the spam

@Drake katchadorian

Please report and move on if there are Duplicate Threads. There is no need to reply to them, it is the job of the staff to address it. It is also disrespectful to point out other member's spelling/grammar. The Forums are a casual environment and not a school. Perfect spelling/grammar is not required.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom