I'm making a moooooooooood ;3

Will you help with the mod?

• Total voters

AuraSoul

Terrarian
but i need lots of help with it. ainly animating and spriting. i already got a few ppl on sprites but there slow at workin (no offense if ur seeing this) black fox is definatly the fastest and the best but its only 1 person. so if u could help that would be PHENOMINAL. thx ~pheonix oh btw i have a couple sprites already.

but i need lots of help with it. ainly animating and spriting. i already got a few ppl on sprites but there slow at workin (no offense if ur seeing this) black fox is definatly the fastest and the best but its only 1 person. so if u could help that would be PHENOMINAL. thx ~pheonix oh btw i have a couple sprites already.
might want to tell us more details xD (whats it about, new items, ores, enemies, bosses, npcs.....)

ok then. its a massive mod. bigger than thorium avolon and pretty much anything. it adds new everything. new bosses enemies ores picks swords biomes axes buffs craftables furnature Weapons specific to a certain class new alters new enemies to a specific biome new world generated spawns new everything. xD

ok then. its a massive mod. bigger than thorium avolon and pretty much anything. it adds new everything. new bosses enemies ores picks swords biomes axes buffs craftables furnature Weapons specific to a certain class new alters new enemies to a specific biome new world generated spawns new everything. xD
Allright, so that's basically what 80% of the mod creators aspire their mod to be.

Could you give some more solid background on your mod? Do you have a general theme that plays a role in the mod and its items/NPCs/etc? Or is it really a mod with a clump of content?

Back
Top Bottom