I'm tired of people calling the new Nameless Deity boss, Xeroc

Do you guys know of the new Nameless Deity from Calamity: Wrath of the Gods mod? well everybody keeps on saying that he's Xeroc which is not true in my opinion.
For one, Xeroc is died in the lore plus the my official wiki site for calamity lore has concept art that is clearly different.

And I don't have access to my gaming computer in a while so could you guys tell me who made this mod. cause if it's not the creator of calamity then it is 100% unofficial, that the Nameless Deity is Xeroc.

nameless deity is specifically based on xeroc from an older version of calamity's lore. technically could be considered xeroc and they wouldnt really be incorrect in saying that imo

I'm pretty sure the nameless deity is meant to be a fan creation for how Noxus would be and not Xeroc

The mod is created by the creator and original developer of Infernum Mod, DominicKarma. Nameless is loosely based on old lore Xeroc where he was pretty much the Deity of Light, or the Creator of the Universe (I think). The Noxus from the mod is almost fully based on very old plans for Calamity's Noxus. However he is getting a full complete rework, rebrand, redesign, and retheming to make him unique and seperate from Noxus, he will be named the Avatar of Emptiness

Back
Top Bottom