I'm trying to track down a mod I used about 4 years ago

Kenefactor

Terrarian
It was a mod that added different races (Not N Terraria). One race was a slime person that got abilities when they killed a slime type for the first time, e.g. Metroid-like morphball once they've killed Pinky, or being able to roll up walls in that morph-ball form once you kill a jungle slime. There also was some sort of cyborg or robot with glowing eyes and a glowing stone in torso of same color; they could use stacks of 20 of various ores to upgrade a built-in Megaman-style arm cannon they had. This mod may have been part of some bigger mod, possibly one with RPG leveling mechanics. I know it was for an early enough version of Terraria that slopes didn't exist yet. I'd greatly appreciate any information people have to share.

It's Races the Redux, made by none other than Terraria dev Yoraiz0r before he was hired on. I had to use the Wayback machine, it was on the old Terraria Online site forums that has since been taken down, but the download link wasn't archived by the Wayback machine. Even though it only works for 1.1.2, I still would very much like to play it again. Does anyone still have the files needed to play this? I suspect that tConfig 35.3a may also not be available anymore.

Back
Top Bottom