• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader imkSushi's Miscellaneous Mods

Which of my mods do you like?

• Total voters

imkSushi

Eater of Worlds
More mods to come.

The first misc mod that I have made is called:

imkSushi's Fatal Lava Mod

This mod means that if you touch lava without a lava charm (or something like that) you will die. Download now from the Mod Browser.

Download Count: 457+
Mod Browser Ranking: ~25

Released
Obsidian Skin Potions now work.
Updated to tModLoader 0.8

Second mod:

imkSushi's Toggle World Features Mod

This mod lets you toggle various world features, but at the moment, only expert mode.

Released

Check out my main mod at: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/imksushis-mod.34233/

Last edited:

imkSushi

Eater of Worlds
Anouncement:
I'm adding an addon for Cheat Sheet:
imkSushi's Toggle World Features Mod.
You will be able to:
  • Toggle Expert Mode (1.0.0 - Today)
And in future versions (released within a week)
  • Toggle the NPCs you have found
  • Toggle the bosses you have defeated
  • Toggle the Hardmode Ore Types in your world
  • Toggle Hardmode
  • Toggle other stuff

orangepecan

Terrarian
Hey Sushi thanks so much for making this..

I had a HUGE problem in my world where the hallow always spawned to the left and it was a huge problem because the surface hallow ended up sandwiched between two natural corruption biomes.

I enabled hard mode, and then killing the Wall of Flesh didn't generate the corruption and hallow strips, so I can spread as much or as little as I want now..

Thanks again, this pretty much saved my playthrough!

Top Bottom