Game Mechanics Improving the Lifeform Analyzer

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here. So, my Hellevator has Hallow surrounding it. And I can't tell you how many times I have picked up readings of a Hallowed Mimic nearby. But the problem is that the Mimic is only on one side of the Hellevator. And usually it spawns right on the side of the screen, where it is in danger of despawning. And if you chose the wrong direction in even the slightest movement, you lose it.

So I suggest that it at least tells you which direction the rare monster is in next to the name. Like "Hallowed Mimic E" or "Truffle Worm NW". It would just be a lot more convenient.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Thanks for reading! Dakota, out.

Last edited:
"Truffle World NW" <- best typo ever.

I'd much rather have the suggestion on /r/terraria of "Text color changes when Rare Creature is detected"

"Truffle World NW" <- best typo ever.

I'd much rather have the suggestion on /r/terraria of "Text color changes when Rare Creature is detected"

It's the best game ever, don't ya' know?

Also, this is more of a way to know which way to actually go to find the rare creature. Text changing color when one is found won't really help. Or at least, not in the way I suggested.

Ah yes, this happened to me yesterday when trying to find Mimic for Philosopher's Stone but it keeps despawning. :dryadconfused:

I'd prefer it if there was an indicator arrow, but hell, works for me.
This remind me when the first time I found the rare ore finder. At first I thought it was something like arrow pointing to the ore, trying to follow it but then I realized it didn't move, lol.
iRejC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom