Maps In need for a world seed with desired set of features

Snaether

Terrarian
I am new to this forum. I am searching for a terraria world with my favorite set of features. I used terraCustom to create it for my favorite background, tree types etc. But one problem, the world seed generated is not true. I shared the seed with my friend, but they are getting a different world. Is there any way to get genuine seed for my desired set of features ?

These are my preferences
1) Large world
2) Expert mode
3) Crimson
4) Ores : Tin, Lead, Tungsten and Platinum
5) Moon style 3 Ringed
6) Tree style 4 or 5
7) Dungeon colour blue
8) Forest background 3rd type
9) Pyramids 4 (at least 3)
10) Living trees with room at least 3

Attachments

• as.PNG
    as.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 233
I am new to this forum. I am searching for a terraria world with my favorite set of features. I used terraCustom to create it for my favorite background, tree types etc. But one problem, the world seed generated is not true. I shared the seed with my friend, but they are getting a different world. Is there any way to get genuine seed for my desired set of features ?

These are my preferences
1) Large world
2) Expert mode
3) Crimson
4) Ores : Tin, Lead, Tungsten and Platinum
5) Moon style 3 Ringed
6) Tree style 4 or 5
7) Dungeon colour blue
8) Forest background 3rd type
9) Pyramids 4 (at least 3)
10) Living trees with room at least 3
seeds as far as i know only copy the physical locations of blocks and the rest like the backgrounds, block/tree moon styles, and colors might still be random not sure though, but given what you said that might be the case. For the dungeon color and the ores (unless you are using a mod that can spawn more ores) using Tedit would be a quick fix painstaking but yeah.
what do you mean by "pyramids 4"? do you mean a style or the amount also pyramids and the living trees (w/room) are rare spawns most likely just like the moon with the rings.

in my honest opinion your asking to much from a seed and your better off just trying to get something like the moon and hoping for a world with the other style chances with it as well and just using Tedit for the physical blocks. as for sharing it dont use a seed use the map file. After making the world if you get what you want from it make a copy. that way all the pots chests and blocks are untouched and you can save that else where while you edit the original. i cant use Tedit so i dont know how much it can do but ik it can copy/paste and lets you place any kind of block were you want

Back
Top Bottom