1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

PC In need of a cellphone

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Marshy, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Marshy

Marshy Terrarian

After an accident leading to the deletion of my cellphone I am left without one, I have platinum, a coin gun, anything, really, ask and I'll get it, I need a cellphone. Steam name is Marshy

2. Snappy_Guardian

Snappy_Guardian Steampunker

I can supply you with many of the parts, but I can't get everything for you. Free of course, but if you want to tip go right ahead.

3. Marshy

Marshy Terrarian

I'll take whatever I can get, I can tip in some platinum too, sorry I took so long to reply