Items Info Accessories and Specifications

Holde_Boyo

Terrarian
For accessories such as the Metal detector and Lifeform analyzer, I think it would be cool to be able to specify certain creatures/valuables your looking for! For the analyzer, it could refer to the bestiary and select a certain creature you’ve unlocked, then showing when that specified creature is near. For the detector, it could just be a list of items that can be detected and you’d select the one you’d prefer. “Like setting a different frequency or something”

However, since I don’t know much about code, I couldn’t tell you how much work it’d be so it may fail before starting lol.

As an example: Say your looking for chests underground but since life crystals tend to over rank chests, you would see them first but instead, you could specify that chests are priority 1 with life crystals being priority 2, making it easier for you to focus on why your there and not the shiny things elsewhere.

I really like this idea! I think it might have to be an upgrade sort of thing because of how much more specific that would be, but it would be really cool to be able to do that.

Back
Top Bottom