Items Instant World Cleanser Consumable Item

Diddleweed

Terrarian
I'm going to keep this one more short, but I feel like a great Master Mode Post-Moonlord item to be implemented in would be an instant World Cleanser item. Haven't really came up with any really good names yet, but maybe like a "Root of Yggdrasil"?? Anyways, I just feel like this would be a great item to have since a lot of people (like me) love to build to their heart's extent after killing the Moon Lord and doing pretty much everything in the game after collecting so many items from each boss, and it would be a GREAT blessing to have it so the World Evil doesn't wreck up my structures and force my NPCs to move without me having to make random holes down to hell for every couple hundred blocks to keep it looking more-or-less natural.

Let me know what you guys think!
Leave criticism if you so wish;
I love the feedback!~

I think that the developers want you to put in more work than moon lord to cleanse worlds. They made it slightly easier with the Terraformer, a post-moon lord version of the clentaminator. If they wanted a sudden-cleanse after moon lord, they wouldn’t have added the Terraformer.
Very, very true. I just hate the thought of "damaging" my world to cleanse it. I'm a big fan of natural beauty when it comes to a world, so I hate to destroy blocks unless absolutely needed. It's just a dumb noob attribute I've adapted lol

Very, very true. I just hate the thought of "damaging" my world to cleanse it. I'm a big fan of natural beauty when it comes to a world, so I hate to destroy blocks unless absolutely needed. It's just a dumb noob attribute I've adapted lol
Then you can use a rod of discord to teleport cave to cave, and as mentioned, use the terraformer to cleanse everything.

Edit: I do not think there should ever be a consumable item that affects the entire world, either cleansing or revealing the map as I saw in another post.

Edit2: Map Revealing Item, but balanced

Last edited:
it could be a good idea but itd have to be much harder to get, something like kill every boss at the same time or something which only wouldnt work because of the evils
This is why it'd be given to you as an item instead of a default setting after killing the Moon Lord. Players would choose whether they want go leave their world partially evil or purify it.

To combat the "no effort" problem, I propose that it is sold by the dryad but only in a world that is already 100% purified, which in a way defeats the purpose of the item but still allows you to use it in other worlds which I guess is fine because at least you would only have to do it once. and to combat the lag problem, I suggest that the mechanics of the item are changed entirely which instead of the item destroying the corruption, it weakens the corruption and allows other biomes to spread over the corruption very quickly until there is none left.

To combat the "no effort" problem, I propose that it is sold by the dryad but only in a world that is already 100% purified, which in a way defeats the purpose of the item but still allows you to use it in other worlds which I guess is fine because at least you would only have to do it once. and to combat the lag problem, I suggest that the mechanics of the item are changed entirely which instead of the item destroying the corruption, it weakens the corruption and allows other biomes to spread over the corruption very quickly until there is none left.

Back
Top Bottom