• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Introducing myself after two months lel

darkrown

Plantera
Yeah, so I've been on the forums for around two months and I just realized we have an introduction section @[email protected] oh well. Better late than never rite :redspin:

Hello Terraria forums :D My name is Vlad, I'm 19 and I love eating, drawing, kpop and vidya games, especially Terraria (obviously) which I've been playing ever since 1.0.4 came out. With some huge breaks every now and again, but I always come back, haha.

Hrmm, what else? I like to make friends and do purdy drawings, so if you friend me I'll probably draw something nice for you c: or follow, I have no idea how these new forums work, lol. But srs, talk to me, I really want to make more friends that are interested in Terraria :D cheers!​

Top Bottom