Introduction for the MasterofZelda14

masterofzelda14

Terrarian
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on the time at which you read this!

To start, my Username is the MasterofZelda14, but on most platforms with this username I go by Moz, simply because it's shorter and easier.

Hobbies:
1. I LOVE "The Legend of Zelda" with a heartfelt passion. I have collected PLENTY of memorabilia, everything ranging from replica's, cosplays outfits, and even figurines. My greatest prize was a Link Outfit I got for my 16th Birthday, but I grew a lot since then so it no longer fits. The only things that I can still have on my person now are the Master Sword, Hylian Shield, and my Ocarina I crafted.

2. I am a Sketch Artist, anything you can think of I can draw with a Pencil and Paper, given time, depending on the project.

Interest and Beliefs:

First and foremost, I am a Christian, and I will never be ashamed of that (Permanently). I am VERY involved in my church, and take every opportunity possible to contribute to Missionary Trips and Charity's, Time and Money, but most importantly God, permitting. I teach in the Children's Ministry most Sunday mornings, much to my joy, because the kids are SO energetic, it makes me happy to care for, and essentially raise, such bright, happy individuals.

Second, I am a Gamer, forever and always. As mentioned before I LOVE "The Legend of Zelda", and many other games by Nintendo, such as the Metroid and Mario series'.
I've collected, and played, the majority of the games from any of those series, along with their respective consoles. I have spent, and continue to spend, hours of my life in these fantastic worlds of fantasy. I could care less if I'm blasting Metroids, stomping Goomba's, or impaling Demon Lords', you can be sure it'll be Nintendo.

Amongst other things, I'm also quite athletic. I can play most sports proficiently, these include Football (American), Football (Soccer), Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, and Baseball. Don't get me started on Hockey, because my feet are terrible, as since birth, so whenever I Roller Blade or Ice Skate, it puts IMMENSE strain on my Feet and Ankles, so I can't play Hockey at all due to physical limitations. I also workout quite frequently, and am currently on my way to completing the "One Punch Man" challenge, 100 Push Ups, Sit Ups, and Squats a day, and of course, on my doctors recommendation, swapped Running for Biking as my Cardiovascular exercise.

Why did I join these Forums:

I joined to help out with the development of the Terraria mod: Super Terraria World. This is currently in Alpha/Beta (Depending on how far the Devs have gotten). I made the account to give my input on the mod and make aware bugs or glitches I've seen in my journey's through the world they've created.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on the time at which you read this!

To start, my Username is the MasterofZelda14, but on most platforms with this username I go by Moz, simply because it's shorter and easier.

Hobbies:
1. I LOVE "The Legend of Zelda" with a heartfelt passion. I have collected PLENTY of memorabilia, everything ranging from replica's, cosplays outfits, and even figurines. My greatest prize was a Link Outfit I got for my 16th Birthday, but I grew a lot since then so it no longer fits. The only things that I can still have on my person now are the Master Sword, Hylian Shield, and my Ocarina I crafted.

2. I am a Sketch Artist, anything you can think of I can draw with a Pencil and Paper, given time, depending on the project.

Interest and Beliefs:

First and foremost, I am a Christian, and I will never be ashamed of that (Permanently). I am VERY involved in my church, and take every opportunity possible to contribute to Missionary Trips and Charity's, Time and Money, but most importantly God, permitting. I teach in the Children's Ministry most Sunday mornings, much to my joy, because the kids are SO energetic, it makes me happy to care for, and essentially raise, such bright, happy individuals.

Second, I am a Gamer, forever and always. As mentioned before I LOVE "The Legend of Zelda", and many other games by Nintendo, such as the Metroid and Mario series'.
I've collected, and played, the majority of the games from any of those series, along with their respective consoles. I have spent, and continue to spend, hours of my life in these fantastic worlds of fantasy. I could care less if I'm blasting Metroids, stomping Goomba's, or impaling Demon Lords', you can be sure it'll be Nintendo.

Amongst other things, I'm also quite athletic. I can play most sports proficiently, these include Football (American), Football (Soccer), Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, and Baseball. Don't get me started on Hockey, because my feet are terrible, as since birth, so whenever I Roller Blade or Ice Skate, it puts IMMENSE strain on my Feet and Ankles, so I can't play Hockey at all due to physical limitations. I also workout quite frequently, and am currently on my way to completing the "One Punch Man" challenge, 100 Push Ups, Sit Ups, and Squats a day, and of course, on my doctors recommendation, swapped Running for Biking as my Cardiovascular exercise.

Why did I join these Forums:

I joined to help out with the development of the Terraria mod: Super Terraria World. This is currently in Alpha/Beta (Depending on how far the Devs have gotten). I made the account to give my input on the mod and make aware bugs or glitches I've seen in my journey's through the world they've created.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Wow, nice to meet someone confident in their beliefs and I afraid to share them. Especially here on the Internet. Well, kudos to you, and from my understanding that's a pretty popular and respected mod. Welcome!

Wow, nice to meet someone confident in their beliefs and I afraid to share them. Especially here on the Internet. Well, kudos to you, and from my understanding that's a pretty popular and respected mod. Welcome!
Thanks! I'm glad to have been met by a friendly face, especially so soon.

Back
Top Bottom