Introduction of me

ppowersteef

Paladin
And like on TO...I forgot to make an introduction about myself for, again, a few months.:rolleyes:
Here I go *cleans throat*:

Hello everyone, I'm ppowersteef, or Steven (or steef, or ppower, whatever you like to call me ;))
Dutch Male Terraria player, digital artist, and a bit of a spriter.

Terraria is for myself an amazing game, doing research for guides and limited items challenges makes me want to play the game only more.

As a forumer, I'm really enjoying my time here, There's a lot of humourous things here that keeps me laughing.

As an Digital artist in MS paint, i'm doing a pretty neat job, to give some examples:
plantera art.png ppowersteef excalibur.png The twins.png
Click on the crossed swords in my signature for more Terraria fanart of me.
(I'll also do requests, which are often open during vacations)

As a challenger, I'm doing class only/limited items challenges, those are fun to do, and also let you experience about rarely-used items.
I've also a Youtube Channel Where I'll upload Terraria vids, the upload rate is a bit slow, but that's also because i've more stuff to do.

Ingame Image|Name|Class|companion|Description
index.php
|ppowersteef|Melee|'Pixel' the fairy|The Hero in Fire and Blue. Skilled Swordmaster, but doesn't mean he dislikes other classes too
index.php
|Trex|Ranger|Thardus' Spirit|Worked once as a millitaire. now High-ranked and setted off for a special mission to save the earth
index.php
|Thardus|Magic|An unknown spirit|Studied Magical arts. It's told that the magic comes from his long blue beard.
index.php
|Necromancer|Summons|His summons|A young mage. Likes to make friends with hostile critters.
index.php
|Nageru Hito|Throwables|A green fairy|A Maid with the urge to throw away any weapon she sees, she studied that problem to become the best thrower of the world

Despite of that I'm pretty active, so i come here nearly every day to check.

And with that, ppowersteef is out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom