Introduction

Audrina2k

Terrarian
I've been a long time lurker on the other site and just now becoming involved in this one. Wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Jen. My age is listed, lol.

Steam profile is Audrina

I've listed my interests in my profile. However, I should expound on that a bit.

Games besides Terraria that I like? I have so many that I can't list them all. Currently I just got finished with Inquisition and am looking forward to Dead Island 2 (which my beta code hasn't come through yet!) and Witcher 3. I am eyeing Dying Light. I always have some game in my hand. Even if it's just my 3ds. I played Diablo 3 (and still do occasionally) I have Guildwars 2 and play it about twice a month. Sometimes I'll go back into it and play a lot for about a week. I tried Elder scrolls online and just didn't like it. I stay away from WoW because of just how addictive it was. I could go on but, like I said, it'll take a long time.

Current Animes are: Blade Dance of Elementalers, Naruto,Rwby, and SAO. I've seen many, many, animes. I just heard the other day that Highschool DxD is coming back and I'm so excited I can't see straight! The only Anime that I couldn't finish was Grave of the Fireflies. I have read manga and graphic novels most of my life. Evangelion was the first Anime I was introduced to, and I was so hooked I went out at 2am to grab more, not wanting to wait to see them.

I do love Zumba and Hip hop dancing, so, when I'm not reading or gaming, (or watching anime) I'm at the Gym.

I get really entertained by lurking on this site, so today I made the concerted effort to reach out and say Hi.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Always good to see when a lurker comes out of the shadows and signs up, hopefully you enjoy your stay here. Nice intro as well :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum! Always good to see when a lurker comes out of the shadows and signs up, hopefully you enjoy your stay here. Nice intro as well :)
Thanks, Shredder. :). I'm still learning where everything is, so I will also search the other areas. I love discussing this stuff with other people.

This may or may not be connected to my habit of commenting on half the status that appear in the "Recent status update window", haha!

I'm still learning where everything is, so I will also search the other areas. I love discussing this stuff with other people.
Stay out of the strange room all the way in the back though. The one with the purple door and number 301 on it. Weird stuff happening behind that door. *shiver*

Welcome. :)

I've been a long time lurker on the other site and just now becoming involved in this one. Wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Jen. My age is listed, lol.

Steam profile is Audrina

I've listed my interests in my profile. However, I should expound on that a bit.

Games besides Terraria that I like? I have so many that I can't list them all. Currently I just got finished with Inquisition and am looking forward to Dead Island 2 (which my beta code hasn't come through yet!) and Witcher 3. I am eyeing Dying Light. I always have some game in my hand. Even if it's just my 3ds. I played Diablo 3 (and still do occasionally) I have Guildwars 2 and play it about twice a month. Sometimes I'll go back into it and play a lot for about a week. I tried Elder scrolls online and just didn't like it. I stay away from WoW because of just how addictive it was. I could go on but, like I said, it'll take a long time.

Current Animes are: Blade Dance of Elementalers, Naruto,Rwby, and SAO. I've seen many, many, animes. I just heard the other day that Highschool DxD is coming back and I'm so excited I can't see straight! The only Anime that I couldn't finish was Grave of the Fireflies. I have read manga and graphic novels most of my life. Evangelion was the first Anime I was introduced to, and I was so hooked I went out at 2am to grab more, not wanting to wait to see them.

I do love Zumba and Hip hop dancing, so, when I'm not reading or gaming, (or watching anime) I'm at the Gym.

I get really entertained by lurking on this site, so today I made the concerted effort to reach out and say Hi.

can i claim u as my waifu pls

Welcome to the forums Audrina!
I hope you have a great time on the forums!

So you like Highschool DxD? I know Season 2 (Highschool DxD NEW) had came out a month or 2 ago in Dub. (I'm a dub watcher, can't stand subs, I'd rather know what they are saying instead of reading and missing the "plot" xD But I don't dis subs, if that how you like em, good on ya!)
With the games you play, do you know of Disgaea series and ever played it?

Hello, and stuffs ^^

the forum gets a lot more fun once you stop being a lurker // i lurked for like 2-3months myself (x
hope you have a good time :3

Welcome to the light, watch out for neko he is a perv, along with baconfry and them (the fun people basically) oh you should already know this cpt stalker lol

Welcome to the forums Audrina!
I hope you have a great time on the forums!

So you like Highschool DxD? I know Season 2 (Highschool DxD NEW) had came out a month or 2 ago in Dub. (I'm a dub watcher, can't stand subs, I'd rather know what they are saying instead of reading and missing the "plot" xD But I don't dis subs, if that how you like em, good on ya!)
With the games you play, do you know of Disgaea series and ever played it?
I have!!! I have that on my PS Vita, and I randomly picked it up the day I bought it. I had no idea how fantastic that series is. I need to buy the earlier ones and play them through. I really need to just make some time to sit down and play it for longer stretches of time.
I'd rather have dubs myself, but, I really don't mind reading it. It all depends on if I simply can't wait to watch it. Sometimes, to me, the Japanese voice actors are better than the English ones. But, sometimes, like in Kenichi? Holy heck, his voice grated on my nerves in Japanese!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418943969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the light, watch out for neko he is a perv, along with baconfry and them (the fun people basically) oh you should already know this cpt stalker lol
Everyone has been awesome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418944014][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stay out of the strange room all the way in the back though. The one with the purple door and number 301 on it. Weird stuff happening behind that door. *shiver*

Welcome. :)
Well, now I HAVE to go check it out! :D

Back
Top Bottom