Introductions

Not a Skeleton

Terrarian
Got the game gifted AWHILE back, but solo play gets boring after several hundred hours. I hope there's still people around that play vanilla.

Welcome to the Community Forums! You'll see a lot of others playing (Most people here play modded Terraria with Calamity because it's so good) so you can ask them to play with you! Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

(Ha beat you to it mods!)

If you want to ease in, try some servers instead *coughcough pedguin.com 7777 cough cough*
Shameless self advertisement detected, please stand by. Advertisement destroyed.
So, if you're bored on solo, why not give yourself a challenge? *cough* Bone Key *cough*

I've found that playing with people is pretty fun, be it progressing or building, is pvp a thing or is it just super gimmicky?

PvP is a real thing toggled through Multiplayer settings, where only people with their swords crossed (Ye shalt be sliceth by my sword, landlubber!) can get damaged by other players and damage other PvP-mode players.
Building together can be really annoying because you occupy the block your friend wants to place and your construction ends up broken.

Back
Top Bottom